Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My New Craft Room

For those of you who know me, you know I took over a major undertaking (at least major to me) about a month ago. I decide it was time to do something with my craft room. I am blessed to have a great brother who stepped in to help me. With his help, we built top and bottom shelves to go across one wall in my room with a counter top so that I could have a work space. I took pictures of what it looked like before and when I find them I will post them here so you can see what a HUGE difference this made. There are still a few things that need to be done. I have need to move the wires for the computer and TV. Hopefully this will be done this weekend. This is also MY race room and it gave me more room for my NASCAR stuff too with out it being so cluttered. Now I just need to tackle the closet. That is scary!











5 comments:

Mary Jean said...

Wow! I love that shelving! I just started on my room yesterday...tore the first strip of wallpaper down...and ooops I forgot to take a before pic...prolly should go take one now!

mary jean

Tracey said...

It looks great - but i'd LOVE to see a close up of Car tower. DH was a Matco guy and i have cars coming out my ears! I need the wall space for bookshelves :D

Eagle Craftz said...

Awesome Room!!

Teresa Loop said...

Looks great! You should be able to get creative in there!!

dpkennedy said...

What a wonderful space to have! Someday I will be organized...but until then I will just look longingly at other peoples stamping spaces...you are so lucky!