Saturday, October 20, 2007

I finally got a chance to get in my craft room and stamp. The problem is that there is so much I want to do that I am a little over whelmed! Help!!!
I made a few little gifts for my husband to take to the ladies he works with. I first started off with some book marks made with the Jumbo paper clips. These are so easy to make and just to cute!



Then I made them these grocery list made by having legal pads cut down in thirds. I got this idea from http://www.chicnscratch.typepad.com/. I think she is a genius! Again, these are really easy to make and will make great gifts. Let's hope his ladies at work like them as much as I do.
After that I finally got a chance to make the lip balm holders. I have spotted them on Splitcoast stampers and had to try my hand at them. Can't you just image what great Christmas presents these will make! Two of these are for friends of mine who couldn't make our Bunko game last night.

Now it's time to put away all the fun stuff and start preparing for this weeks up coming class. I have lots and lots of cutting out to do. I hope you all are finding time to do a little of the fun stuff too!

3 comments:

Vanessa C. said...

Too cute girl! Where do you get your large clips from? I adore those! :)

sophia landry said...

What cute projects you have been working on. I especially like the lip balm holders and list pads. Although I would love to know how you managed to cut them. I got the legal pads, but can't figure out how to cut them. Great job.

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

ADORABLE!! Love your projects..they are too cute :)