Friday, September 21, 2007

October is a busy month for everyone. I know it is for me. We are going to do a little different this month. First of all we are going to do our WOW! Workshop first.

October 11th and 13th will be a WOW! Workshop. We will make a grocery list/note pad for the refridgerator, a photo holder and one other project. This class will be $10. If you would like to attend please let me know no later than October 5th so I may prepare enough supplies for everyone. I will try to have photo's up by this weekend.

For the October 25th and 27th class I thought we would do it a little different. You all requested another stamp a stack to make Christmas cards but I thought instead of making the 30 cards for $35 we would do 24 for $35 but you will leave with your "Big on Christmas" stamp set. We will make 4 of each design. Each card is very simple. This will be a pre paid class and the payment will be due October the 13th. Envelopes will not be provided.



For the very busy months of November and December, we will only have one workshop per month.

7 comments:

Vanessa C. said...

How cute is this!. Love the cards!

Unknown said...

this sounds like a great class! I'm a demo and always looking for new ideas. I'd love to hear how this works for you. Gorgeous cards by the way!

Dawn Easton said...

Wonderful cards!!! So cute!!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

These are just awesome!!!

Trisha L. said...

What a great set of cards! Great job!

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

What an awesome set of cards! They are going to be a huge hit.

Jill Hilliard said...

Love this class idea! Great job!